Tuesday, October 28, 2014

My Top 3 Favorite YouTube Channels on Organization

I have a secret obsession with organization.  If you saw my home or office today, it doesn't show unfortunately.

As I strive for work/personal life harmony, that will begin to shift.  For now, and for fun, I love watching other people organize.

Here are my top organization YouTube Channels:

1. Home Organizing by Alejandra.tv




Alejandra's videos were the first ones I found on YouTube.  She's like the Rachel Berry of organization and online business.

Her videos are professionally made, and they're not only helpful, they are a great example of using video to market your business.  Which in her case, is an online program called the Power Productivity Program.

I love her cheeriness and rainbow-coordinated accessories.  Some people might be turned off by the amount of joy and slightly-obsessed with details that she brings to her organization tips.

When it comes to self-help, I'm a big believer in choosing what works for you.

My fridge isn't perfect, but it's so much better after watching this video:








Here's my fridge in real life (and yes, that is almost half-a-shelf of mustard. My husband is obsessed with mustard).

 My husband hated the bottom vegetable drawer at the bottom, so we took it out. As typical pilers, the food piled up.  We would forget what was underneath and wasted money from rotting food.

I had the clear, middle bin already. I purchased the two bins in "harvest purple" from the Dollar Store.












2. Do It on a Dime


Here's the opposite of Alejandra.tv in terms of video production and perfection.  

I love this series because it feels much more doable and affordable to organize her way. 

She gives great tips, and she has lots of videos on another new obsession of mine... Dollar Tree Hauls.  (I'll save that obsession for a future blog post.)


3. Life is Organized with Mridu Parikh


Mridu has the Marie Forleo-quality in her videos - silly, high production quality, and of course, great information.

To be honest, the silliness can get on my nerves at times.  I have to be in a certain mood to watch her videos.

Her tips tend to be more focused on organization theories and tips, versus showing examples.  Sometimes I want to see examples; other times, the tips are all I need.



Which organization YouTube channels do you recommend?


1 comment:

  1. I'd have to search YouTube to find inspiration on organization. But the question still remains...if I'm inspired by others who organize, will I get better at organizing? I tell my family all the time that since I'd been watching Food Network, I've been a better cook.

    ReplyDelete