Monday, November 10, 2014

I Don't Feel Like It

I don't feel like journaling today.  It's Monday, late morning, and I don't think I have any successes to celebrate yet.

I'm disappointed that we had to reschedule our camping trip.  I'm pissed that we didn't plan properly and our tax bill was higher than expected.   And I don't  think I did anything fun yesterday.

Ok, that's off my chest. Enough of the one-person pity party.

Successes:

  1. I didn't spend money on something I wanted, but didn't need.
  2. Organized my sales pipeline.
  3. Organized my desk inbox.
  4. Prepared a thorough team agenda & I feel good about empowering my team to take care of the day-to-day operations.
  5. Went for a walk with Cory & the pets yesterday.  It's been a while since Cory & I've walked together.
I flipped a file box on a side & turned into a monitor stand/daily inbox.

Gratitude:
  1. I get to cancel AT&T. Yay!
  2. A tip from my friend Sheila Best, a financial coach, has made it easy to save money for fun.
  3. The freedom to set my own schedule.
  4. Delicious wine to choose from.
  5. Fun clients with interesting businesses that we get to help grow.
Gratitude for my husband:
  • Cleaning, organizing & cooking this weekend.
Gratitude for me:
  • My focus in improving my business, which in turns grows my clients' businesses.
Investment:
  • Watch 2 videos for the Advanced Power Editor (Facebook) class.
Integrity:
  • I promise to create the team delegation project.
  • Stick to my planned schedule for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment