I'm disappointed that we had to reschedule our camping trip. I'm pissed that we didn't plan properly and our tax bill was higher than expected. And I don't think I did anything fun yesterday.
Ok, that's off my chest. Enough of the one-person pity party.
- I didn't spend money on something I wanted, but didn't need.
- Organized my sales pipeline.
- Organized my desk inbox.
- Prepared a thorough team agenda & I feel good about empowering my team to take care of the day-to-day operations.
- Went for a walk with Cory & the pets yesterday. It's been a while since Cory & I've walked together.
|I flipped a file box on a side & turned into a monitor stand/daily inbox.|
- I get to cancel AT&T. Yay!
- A tip from my friend Sheila Best, a financial coach, has made it easy to save money for fun.
- The freedom to set my own schedule.
- Delicious wine to choose from.
- Fun clients with interesting businesses that we get to help grow.
Gratitude for my husband:
- Cleaning, organizing & cooking this weekend.
Gratitude for me:
- My focus in improving my business, which in turns grows my clients' businesses.
- Watch 2 videos for the Advanced Power Editor (Facebook) class.
- I promise to create the team delegation project.
- Stick to my planned schedule for today.