For my daily journaling:
- Networked with other BNI Directors and a graphic and brand designer.
- Last-minute promotion and reminders for a client's event.
- Decided on a niche! More to come on this one on my business blog.
- Marketing work for my husband's business, Referral Institute Oakland.
- Recorded videos to help with team delegation.
- A fun break at the mall with my sister and her family.
- This weird thing called life.
- The capabilities to ponder this life.
- The flexibility to go play in the middle of my day.
- Meeting nice, fun, inspiring people every day.
- Time to get stuff done.
Gratitude for My Husband
- His humor, the delicious dinners he makes for me, and just being there for me.
Gratitude for Myself
- Giving myself time to process emotion and life purpose.
- Record videos for team delegation.
- Focus on client projects today.
- Realizing I don't work well shifting from one computer project to another. Instead I'll stick with personal projects in between computer tasks to give myself a break from the computer.